OWNER SERVICES – property management services – faq – owners’ news blog – login
We have several questions we are asked, so we have separated them into two types below: Current Owner and Potential Owner Questions.
You will never have to guess, we’ll let you know. We keep a log upon departure that tracks feedback in what areas your home excelled and what areas your home lacked. If we get nothing but good feedback, you will hear about it. If we receive 3 separate complaints about the same issue you will be notified allowing you to correct the issue. For example, say a couch is somewhat old and lumpy. If it is so uncomfortable that 3 different renters take the time to mention it is very uncomfortable, you will be notified that it may be time to upgrade the sofa.
You can get professional feedback on just this issue! We have just started working with an interior decorator who can assist with bringing your unit to current expectations from the ever so demanding guests. Whether you have a small to large budget we feel we can point you in the right direction.
We are talking to you about it! If we feel there are things holding people back from renting your unit we always let you know. After that, it’s your home, and we feel it’s then up to you to make any changes. Sometimes just having a king size bed will get more bookings than the neighboring home. Little things can make big differences in this business, and we’ll always share with you what has worked well and be here to help and guide you.
Not always. That’s why we go the extra step to give you personal attention. We are happy to do an analysis of our inventory, and other agencies’ inventory, to see how you score with the completion. Sometimes it’s not about amenities; sometime just lowering your rate by a few dollars will gain you more bookings. Again, we will pay attention to the smallest of details to help you.
You just contact us!
We are always pleased to help at no additional cost. We are happy to shop on your behalf, and enjoy the opportunity to assist you with tasks, if time isn’t on your side.
20 to 25% depending on duration of the renter’s stay.
You’ll be pleased to know we handle every aspect of managing your home so you don’t have to. We take care of advertising, reserving, checking in and out, lock outs, cleaning
, maintenance, decorating and inventory. We do so much more than can be listed here, always feel free to contact us
Be assured, you benefit from our more than 40 years’ experience working in the vacation rentals industry, and we know how to interview and ask the right questions of potential renters. More importantly, however, we know how to listen to the answers we get. We take the time to get this right. When you know what to ask, and how to listen, a lot can be gleaned from 10-20 minute conversation with someone.
We understand your concern and that’s why we never confirm an online reservation until we speak personally with the individual first. This happens typically within a 24 hour period or less. We own and rent vacation homes too, we always go the extra mile to verify who will be staying in your home.
It’s your home! We are always of the opinion that you stay when you want to! Simply block off the time you would like to be there, either by making an online reservation, through the owners’ portal, or a quick phone call to us. It’s that easy!
Again, it’s your home! We are always happy to block out time for an owner’s guest. Depending upon how many times a year you want do this, we will discuss what will be handled by us and what will be handled by you, and what fees, if any, would be associated with their stay.
We prefer you have our professional cleaners perform this task. We even offer a lower rate for an owner clean, but if you do decide to clean after your stay, it will need to be to our high standards. Your guests must pay the cleaning fee.
There are several reasons, but in a nutshell:
- Your home will be handled by a locally owned and operated business. That means we live here, not across the country somewhere. When you contact our office, you will get a real person and we will take the time to get to know you, your home, and your wants and needs. Because we are located here in Cayucos, and are part of the community, you will always benefit from our intimate knowledge of what is going on around here all the time.
- You and your home will always receive personal attention. We have the largest inventory of deluxe vacation homes in Cayucos, and we are proud that we know how to keep you and your home happy and have renters who enjoy a great vacation.
- You will reap the highest return with the lowest output on your investment, and we give 110% to make sure that happens.
- You will benefit from our 50% repeat clientele rate, and an extraordinarily high owner retention rate.
- You can always get in touch with us. We are open 7 days a week, 361 days a year, and we have an answering service for after-hour emergencies.
- You never need to stay current with the laws because we do. We stay up on current laws surrounding vacation rentals and also attend seminars to stay up on current trends.
- You may very well be our full time neighbor; we welcome this, and will always treat you like our best neighbor.
- Give us a call, or contact us, and we can discuss your personal needs and wants! We look forward to hearing from you.
For more, please read the excellent services we provide on our Property Management Information Page.
If you ever need more assistance, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.